What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed in the browser of the USER’s computer to register their activity by sending an anonymous identification that is stored in it, in order to make navigation easier, for example, allowing access to USERS who have previously registered, access to the areas, services or promotions exclusively reserved for them without having to register for each visit. They can also be used to measure the audience, traffic parameters and navigation, session time, or monitor the progress and number of entries. The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing their personal data.
Types of cookies used by this website
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service is provided. Requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Types of cookies used by this website
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyze the activity that it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. MASCATO does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
|_ga||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||Used to distinguish users.||2 years||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_gid||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_gat||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|_utma||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||It is used to differentiate between users and sessions. This cookie is updated each time you send the data to Google Analytics||2 years||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|_utmb||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||Enable the time calculation function. Record the time of entry on the web page.||30 minutes||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|_utmc||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||Enable the time calculation function. Check if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.||Until the end of Browser Session||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|_utmz||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path he has followed to access the web, whether it is direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link …||6 months||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|_utmv||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||This cookie is used to segment data (eg. demographic data, such as visitor age, obtained from the registration data).||2 years||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|_utmt||From third-parties (Google Analytics)||This cookie is used to process the type of request required by the user.||Until the end of Browser Session||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Persistent (GDPR Cookie Consent plugin)||This cookie is used for the acceptance of necessary cookies by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.||1 year||https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Persistent (GDPR Cookie Consent plugin)||This cookie is used for the acceptance of necessary cookies by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.||1 year||https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-law-info/|
NOTE: Some page of this website shows embedded or invoked content through which third-party cookies may be installed. Although the page is revised every so often, it may be that the list of cookies is not updated. If you have any questions about the cookies that are installed through this website, contact us.
As a user you can access the configuration of your browser at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation is supported and which are not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use. Since each browser uses a different way, the help function of your browser will tell you how to do it. We indicate some links where you can consult/configure the privacy options of some browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
All browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found within the menu options of your browser called «Options» or «Preferences.»
Next, information is given on the steps to access the configuration menu of the cookies and, where appropriate, the private browsing in some of the main browsers used:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help) or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/) or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support (https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=7438008) or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences-> Security. For more information, you can check Apple’s support (http://www.apple.com/es/support/mac-apps/safari/) or the browser Help.
For any questions you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.